Nowadays, English is the world’s number one language. Our world is becoming more and more networked and only with good language knowledge can you be successful in this environment.
This course is designed for professionals who work in an English-speaking environment. It is also an ideal course for international students studying in universities where English is the language of instructions. Although this course is designed for non-native speakers of English.
This course is for anyone wanting to communicate successfully in general business situations, including managers, salespeople, account managers, and business leaders.
– Expand your technical vocabulary from business English;
– Acquire fluency in oral expression, both in business and social contexts using English vocabulary adapted to business conversations.
– Make presentations in English;
– Express your opinions and ideas in the context of employment;
– Participate in negotiations in English and speak fluently to solve problems in the work environment;
– Communicate fluently in English, both in-person and over the phone, in a formal or informal setting.
– Improve listening comprehension.
– Improve writing, formal and informal expression (e-mails, business letters).